Sunset

Sunset
Victory

Saturday 13 January 2007

Ode too O

To cup, too caress comfort: so too press the flesh beneath fingers,
To linger on dimples pulsating pores with soft moist lips will I salve
while under the spell, of scents on wind blew, its warm and exciting
my insides are lighten-ing, its rather like well E should I say will she,
feel that I'm taking more than I ever could chew.

Again my plans all trembly hand's
.....```````````........to approach those ivory white
.....````````````````````````````````````........delicate orbs
........to cup to caress comfort to so press the flesh beneath fingers


to find space: beneath lace a delightful place
and that fine finery finally
removed .......````......smooth slip and discard it .

With lips A sweat..... with anticipation place soft kisses.....................X.......X.........


whispering at you right into the heart of you or the start of you
.....```````````````....```...... Elephant juices .............
...........`````````````...`..as an elephant uses matriarchal memories

Those that have seen what has been and what can come

.........when the kiss of sun shone on spring day then favoured the brave
............And I will savour these, and those that you gave
As we laid side by side , apart yet together, me tethered

Recalling of smells from yesterdays sails Of chemise as it fell .
Again my hands those trembly hands
.....```````````........Arose to approach those ivory white
.....````````````````````````````````````........Orbs absorbed with the thought

No comments: